Compact, Lightweight, Wireless and Simple to Use
The NOX-T3 portable sleep monitor maximizes patient comfort, without compromising clinical value
With the introduction of the NOX-T3 portable sleep monitor, CareFusion has broken years of silence in the portable sleep diagnostics market.
How? In the past we could only view the snoring signal. Today – with an audio playback feature – we can also listen to it.
Building on experience
The NOX-T3 portable sleep monitor was built from the ground up. Woven into its revolutionary design are decades of clinical and engineering excellence. With a simple design, this small and wireless sleep monitor provides a uniquely positive experience for patients and clinicians.
- Wireless Bluetooth oximeter
- Miniaturized technology: 88 gram (0.19lb) with battery/ 79 x 63x 21 mm (3.11” x 2.48” x 0.83”)
- Thorax and abdomen RIP effort + RIP flow – RIP phase for paradoxical breathing
- Integrated snore microphone with true audio signal
- No accessible connectors/ Child safety battery door
Everything a sleep monitor needs
- Full featured type 3 device / type 4 size and complexity
- Redundant flow signal through RIP effort, nasal cannual and CPAP check
- Pulse transit time/sleep time
- Wireless signals: Sp02 , pulse, snore, body position
- Standard disposable or rechargeable batteries (AA)
- Extended applicability: valid for pediatric, dental, cardiologist and ENT patients
Smooth workflow, smooth operation
A variety of common-sense features were designed into both the NOX-T3 portable sleep monitor including:
- Simple patient hookup
- Fast data download
- Immediate study results
- Extensive review possibilities
- Configurable data management
To learn more about the NoxT3 sleep monitor, contact us at 1-855-749-2082.