Cuts Costs and Improve Patient Care
Healthcare providers across Canada who are looking to cut costs and streamline operations are turning to home sleep studies as a viable option for their patients.
- Somnocor’s home sleep diagnostic services are changing the Canadian sleep medicine landscape for the better
- Patients who are suspected of OSA are receiving diagnosis and treatment in the fastest times possible.
- Our direct to patient home sleep testing services are allowing existing sleep labs to manage operational budgets without sacrificing patient care.
Benefits for you
You can choose:
- A customized business solution that allows you to maintain control of face-to-face patient interactions and interpretations;
– or –
- A full-service offering with a turn-key home testing solution that includes home diagnostic testing, analysis and interpretation with report.
We alleviate the burden associated with the purchasing; shipping and maintenance of expensive home sleep testing devices and let you focus on patient care.
Let Somnocor manage your out-of-center sleep testing with a solution that:
- Requires no capital investment in devices or disposables
- Places minimal responsibility on your internal administrative and technical staff.
- Matches your fluctuating patient volume — no excess device inventory and no shortages
- Eliminates the need for device and disposables inventory management
Good to know
The Somnocor solution includes state-of-the-art sleep devices that are AASM-compliant and directly capture the data required to diagnose OSA – respiratory effort, airflow, heart rate, oximetry and snoring.
Hospitals and sleep centers across Canada can leverage Somnocor’s scale and logistical capabilities, while controlling face-to-face patient interaction and care.
Call today to speak to a customer service representative about Somnocor’s home sleep testing programs and services for Hospitals and Sleep Facilities, 1-855-749-2082.